Monday, May 2, 2011

Taking some time off...

Hello All,

As of May 2, 2011 I am going to be taking an indefinite amount of time off. I will no longer be accepting any orders other than those on in stock dresses. I will be updating the website very soon to close out samples and in stock inventory (SALE!!). This will not affect those of you who have placed an order prior to May 2, 2011- your orders will be fulfilled accordingly. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and I appreciate your understanding!

Abigail

6 comments:

  1. i'm sad i just found this dress that is my perfect dress and to read that you're not taking any new orders. do you have the iris dress in stock in a size 12 in light ivory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sad to hear this! I've been absolutely hooked on your London dress. When will you be back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this breaks my heart, but understandable. please come back to us soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anywhere else I can purchase the London dress? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should really update your page to reflect that you no longer have a phone number or are selling dresses. I found my dress and waited to order per your time frame which is still listed. I then attempt to and find out you are no longer selling them. Take your website down then! Thanks for ruining my special day!

    ReplyDelete