Monday, August 23, 2010

My little black dress!



As I have mentioned, I'm working on modest special occasion dresses which can also double as modest bridesmaid dresses. My goal is to have modest occasion dresses that you can wear as a bridesmaid, but will also be glad to have in your closet when you have another occasion. Here is another dress that you will soon be able to purchase (in multiple colors of course); this is my modest little black dress. I love this dress and think it will be a big hit! It is black, made of taffeta with a v-neck in the front and back, cap sleeves, fitted bodice and box pleats on the skirt. The length falls just below the knee.


One of the perks of being a designer... I get to try out the samples! I got lots of compliments on this dress over the weekend when I wore it for an event in Chicago :)

2 comments:

  1. Please tell you're still selling this absolute gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete