Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sneak Peak...




I can hardly contain myself, I'm so excited about some of the new styles that I'm working on! I have had lots of requests for modest bridesmaid dresses, modest formal dresses and modest (not so matronly) mother of the bride dresses, so I'm working on those for the Spring 2011 season in addition to some great new modest wedding dress styles. So... here is a sneak peak! This dress is tea length, and a variation on the ever popular Iris modest wedding dress. This version will be available in several different colors; the colors have yet to be determined... I welcome feedback on the colors that you want to see :) This particular dress was made for my dear sister- she's been wanting this dress for a long time, and finally has an occasion to wear it. Of course, I will later post some pictures of her in the dress.


3 comments:

  1. oooh! I want this red dress just for fun! :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abigail-
    I actually have a few questions regarding a wedding dress and possible bridesmaids dresses! Could you send me an email when you get a minute? :) tiffany@tiffanyrebecca.com

    Thanks!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this dress can double for different occasions. My sister recently was married and we had difficulty finding flattering dresses for bridesmaids and mothers (I love that they are not cookie cutter dresses either, all original). I wish I would have known about you before she got married, but glad I have come to know of your talent (fall/winter collaboration bridal shoots) and know of a excellent source for recommending.

    ReplyDelete