Thursday, September 9, 2010

2010 American Music Awards Here We Come!

It's official... my husband and I are going to be attending the 2010 American Music Awards, red carpet and all! Woo hoo! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see all of the talented musicians, but most of all... I can't wait to wear a fabulous dress :) I'm going to design several dresses and then I would like to get feedback from my loyal readers. So, feel free to give me your comments now- any and all are welcome! Should I go long or short? What color? When I have the dress choices, I'll post pictures and ask you to vote. So, stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. how fun!!!! I vote navy blue!!! Long! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely wear the Iris dress, and I'm thinking a deep purple or soft white... (The Iris dress will always and forever be my ultimate favorite, and I would have chosen it for my wedding, but the hubby-to-be wouldn't allow it. Bummer!) The York would also be nice in soft white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting Val! I loooove the Iris too-- and a deep purple would be gorgeous, maybe the color of the purple iris flowers... by the way, I'm trying to perfect some bridesmaid dresses that will be very similar to the iris wedding dress, maybe just in time for your wedding (wink wink)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color: Deep, deep violet in an iridescent fabric that moves into many different colors, or add something that sparkles.

    Design: Classic, floor length, with detail like tiers or rouching so the dress flows.

    Fabric: Always...Heirloom quality Abigail Wright Designs fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exciting! Aubergine, caramel, terracotta, wine.....a very rich looking color...I like both short and long dresses...I'll be excited to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote some shade of dark blue - you have always looked great in blue! And something to show off your lovely neck and shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote purple, and why choose long or short...get funky go asymmetric!

    ReplyDelete