Monday, November 1, 2010

Back from New York and Catching Up

It's been a little while since I've posted last... sorry! The contest is officially on... brides, why aren't more of you entering?! Especially those who have already purchased a dress from me during the contest-- you could get it for free! :) Well, there are still a few more months to go... maybe there are some procrastinators in the group?!

We just returned from New York and had a fantastic time! We did some shopping, got a little R&R and attended an Esquire Magazine party which was really quite the experience. Yes, we saw some famous faces- the beautiful Minka Kelly and her Yankees boyfriend Derek Jeter, and Chris Tucker to name a few. Incidentally, as we got off the elevator to go to our hotel room, Chris Tucker got off at the same time and was staying in the room right next to us. Ok, so we were dorks and asked him to take a picture with us- Chris was really friendly and chatted with us briefly. Unfortunately the picture of me with Chris Tucker is kind of blurry :(

5 comments:

  1. Abigail -- Just so you know, I'm preparing a huge campaign, including a video to recruit my friends and family to help me win the Iris dress! Not procrastinating, just taking some time... You look great in the dress you wore to the Esquire Magazine event! -- Val B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie- I'm so glad to hear you will be entering the contest, and I'm looking forward to seeing the campaign! You will LOVE the Iris dress, good luck!! Thank you for the compliment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail! You look gorgeous! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just kind of curious about how you make modest dresses, but yet you didn't wear them to these music. You are a beautiful woman, but I wished you would have added sleeves to the design of the dress you wore. The dress you wore had stunning attention to detail, and as a designer myself, I could see it with adorable sleeves, which would have made it modest. Hope you don't mind my saying this, but it just really struck me as disappointing to see a woman who understands modesty, wear something that isn't.

    ReplyDelete